Rules and regulation for borrowing, returning and renewing
Rules and regulation for borrowing,returning and renewing
- Library card must be presented while borrow the book. Requests for borrow or renewal on behalf of others will not be accepted.
- Renewal of books can be done via library website.
- Circulation counter only open 8.30am – 9.30pm. Library materials will not be issued for loan during the 30 minutes library open and closing.
- Library users are responsible for returning borrowed items to the library according to the due date stamped in the book.
- The library management reserves the right to call back any book or material at any time when necessary.
Fines / Penalty
- A fine is charged on loans kept beyond the due date upon the return of a loan.
- Fines will be charged from the first day that a loan is overdue until the loan record is cleared or until the item is reported lost.
- Students will be suspended from borrowing or use the library materials if the books are not returned or if fines are outstanding.